5,598,397 Members 48,069 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any Way to Enable Mobile Data?

Tip us?

TheCashews
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Lightbulb [Q] Any Way to Enable Mobile Data?

Hi, I recently purchased a S3 from an eBay seller, and I discovered after going to the T-Mobile store that my phone is disabled from using its mobile data because the previous seller did not finish paying off the phone. The only options they gave me were to either buy a new phone or work it out with the seller. I was wondering if there was any workaround to this; I am unable to call, text, or use any data on mobile, but am able to do all that on Wi-Fi.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2325

DONATE TO ME
Blacklisted phones are just that. No better than a Mp3 player with Wi-Fi.

Sorry not able to help. You have been scammed. There really isn't much that can be done.

ispot
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCashews View Post
Hi, I recently purchased a S3 from an eBay seller, and I discovered after going to the T-Mobile store that my phone is disabled from using its mobile data because the previous seller did not finish paying off the phone. The only options they gave me were to either buy a new phone or work it out with the seller. I was wondering if there was any workaround to this; I am unable to call, text, or use any data on mobile, but am able to do all that on Wi-Fi.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.
You can unlock the phone and use it with any other carrier, or buy a t-mobile go for $70/MONTH WITH UNLIMITED EVERYTHING, i THINK IT SHOULD WORK.