Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Cant reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113 back to stock. Cant connect to computer

OP IsaiahFeldt

4th January 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sylvania
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello guys. I've been having this problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113 ever since I flashed Cyanogen mod on it. I would like to set it back to stock firmware but for some reason my PC wont recognize my tablet as a device. My tablet will charge and I also have USB debugging on but still my windows 8 laptop wont recognize my tablet.

So here is my problem in a nutshell:
  1. I Cant find the stock rom for my tablet
  2. My tablet cant connect to my computer

Please help me. I would rather not spend another couple hundred dollars on a new one.

Thanks!

-Isaiah
5th January 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 15

121 posts
More
The only way to go back to stock (factory state) is flashing a backup, which is recommended before installing Cyanogenmod or any other custom rom. Other than that, if you're lucky, you can try and find the stock firmware for your P3113.

The issue of your P3113 not connecting to your PC via USB: Try powering off the tablet completely. Connect your tablet to your PC via USB. It should install the USB drivers. When it's done, disconnect your device, boot up the tablet completely. Connect the tablet to your PC again with the USB. If you don't see a change, try enabling USB debugging. I had the same issue with my P5113. This worked for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread