XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there any dev for x86 devices

Tip us?

pug1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default Is there any dev for x86 devices

As title says, wondering if there are any devs working on sgt3 10.1 cm or omni roms...

been out now a few months and not much interest.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using xda app-developers app

mylifeandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default not a dev but would like to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pug1 View Post
As title says, wondering if there are any devs working on sgt3 10.1 cm or omni roms...

been out now a few months and not much interest.

Hi i have the same device and i was thinking about trying to learn how to create roms for 86x devices but i only know little about how to port easy roms. if theres any way i could help i would! ill be a tester for anything you need. and if you know of any tutorials for rom development for 86x devices could you tell me. thanks i know your one of the only ones working on the sgt3. keep up the great work
The Following User Says Thank You to mylifeandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jackaychang
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You may have a look at this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590713

Hope that is what you want

Press thanks button if i helped you

pug1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylifeandroid View Post
Hi i have the same device and i was thinking about trying to learn how to create roms for 86x devices but i only know little about how to port easy roms. if theres any way i could help i would! ill be a tester for anything you need. and if you know of any tutorials for rom development for 86x devices could you tell me. thanks i know your one of the only ones working on the sgt3. keep up the great work
Its hard mate.... im by no means a rom builder. I need to learn all the process and its sooooo long without a decent internet connection.

Google "learn to build android roms" and build a couple of roms from scratch to learn a few bit and work on that. :thumbup: