Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[VIDEO] Otterbox Commuter Series Case for the HTC One Max - Unboxing / First Look

OP chrisngrod

5th January 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 289

699 posts
Donate to Me
More

NOTE: I now have my little daughter around so you might hear random outbursts.

I only have two cases for the HTC One Max currently. Both are very popular. There's the Otterbox Commuter case as seen in this video and the Incipio DualPro. I purchased it from a retail Verizon Wireless store.

The Commuter is a little bit wider, taller, and thicker than the DualPro. It feels really tough, and I'm sure would protect this device for the highly active user. The port covers will deter most dust, debris, liquid form going directly in them.

I have to note that out of all of the Commuter cases I've owned, this is the hardest one to fit on the device. The rubber barely wants to align with the plastic. It's not a deal breaker. Most people would probably be turned off by the size more than anything else. The plastic does allow the case to slide in and out of pockets a little bit easier than if it was all rubber. Only draw back would be grip while holding the case, however it isn't that slippery if your hands are dry.

Available in black or glacier currently. Just like the Defender series case. Retail cost is $44.95.

At the time of the video, I couldn't find these on Otterbox's site. That's changed:

http://www.otterbox.com/htc-one-max-...efault,sc.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisngrod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
commuter, defender, htc one max, otterbox, review
Previous Thread Next Thread