5,603,729 Members 37,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Constant reboots with custom roms on LG G2 (VS980)

Tip us?

neSneSgB
Old
(Last edited by neSneSgB; 5th January 2014 at 01:12 AM.) Reason: Added information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Constant reboots with custom roms on LG G2 (VS980)

Hello, I have been having issues with my LG G2 (VS980) rebooting randomly after the screen shuts off for a lock. It sometimes does it when I let the screen turn off from inactivity, or when I turn the screen of with the power button, only to be unable to turn it back on. It happens randomly, and with no way for me to replicate it. It has happened on 4 different ROMS:
CyanogenMod 10.2 (cm-10.2.0-vs980),
PAC-MAN (pac_vs980_4.3.Build-1_20131128-135105),
Carbon (CARBON-JB-UNOFFICIAL-20131024-1220-vs980), and
AOKP (aokp_vs980_jb-mr2_unofficial_2013-12-01)
I have also tried Custom G2 Kernel (vs980-custom-05-cm), as well as the stock kernel with no success.
I've wiped Dalvik-Cache and Cache multiple times, as well as full wipes when flashing another rom, and the only time that I have had no problems was when I was running the stock ROM.
Here are a few logcat dumps of what may of happened when it crashed: (just add a 'h' to beginning, cannot post links due to being a new user)
ttp://pastebin.com/5WHJAgyK
ttp://pastebin.com/pSfZpxmZ
ttp://pastebin.com/AudKWyWe
All of the crashes happen around line 3800.
Any help would be appreciated!
EDIT: I have also tried using no lockscreen and using one, and I have no widgets at all on the lockscreen or the homescreen.

joewaz
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I had the same problem with my Verizon G2... every single ROM was way too unstable and I couldn't get widgets to work on half of them.. plus I was having messages popping up saying that I wasn't rooted when trying to delete apps..... so I say forget the ROMs.. stock with debloading Lol..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk