No registration required

Are There Any Secure/Hardened Roms or Kernels For I337M

OP xmann1

5th January 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,

Im looking for a secure/hardened rom or kernel for the galaxy s4, specifically the i337m. I scoured google and found tons of roms/kernels that were hardened or had security enhancements for the nexus devices but nothing for the s4. Im a complete noob when it comes to compiling a rom, or all that advanced material. I tried Guardian Rom for my device but after flashing with cwm i booted and the blue circle with cyanogenmod in the center spun untill my battery died. It did have to edit the update script because i was getting the "assert failed getprop( ro.product.device )" error so i assumed the rom was not compatible for my version of the s4.

I know there is Anidroid kernel for nexus devices, Guardian Rom with the alpha builds for the Nexus devices, and a few others. In paticular Im looking for a rom/kernel hardened with grsecurity patches, but anything would be fine. My main goal that i kinda given up on is to get Guardian Rom beta build to work for the i337m if anybody has any insctuction on how to get it working then it would be greatly appreciated. I will probably have to settle with a hardened kernel or rom, if there even is any for the i337m.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread