XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot mount anything in TWRP, sdcard folder empty

Tip us?

josush
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2 View Post
Once it goes to recovery, adb will be accessible. Then follow Buster's recovery method.
Ok i've done all and i can go to fastboot as normal, now the only problem is that i can not find the ASUS WW Firmware on their page, there are only the JP Versions and some especial one for DE, if some have it could please upload it somewhere to download it, every link i tried on the internet said File not Found

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2 View Post
Once it goes to recovery, adb will be accessible. Then follow Buster's recovery method.
Nevermind, my browser wasn't changing the OS menu on the webpage, now everything ins working, thank you very much

Buster99
Old
Thanks Meter 194

DONATE TO ME

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Samsung Galaxy S4 Intl. GT-I9505 - chenxiaolongs CM11 - Philz Touch Recovery
Asus TF300t - Scanno's Omni-Rom 4.4.2 - TWRP2 for kitkat by scanno
Work: Sony Xperia Z1 - PAC-Man 4.4.2 Alpha / Philz Touch Recovery
Stay Secure - Use local encrypted Passwordmanagers (and get 1 month free for your android device)

if I was of assistance kindly hit the thanks button

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by josush View Post
Ok i've done all and i can go to fastboot as normal, now the only problem is that i can not find the ASUS WW Firmware on their page, there are only the JP Versions and some especial one for DE, if some have it could please upload it somewhere to download it, every link i tried on the internet said File not Found

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Nevermind, my browser wasn't changing the OS menu on the webpage, now everything ins working, thank you very much
All the firmwares can be located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1697227
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE