5,595,645 Members 45,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mods Please delete

Tip us?

pball52998
Old
(Last edited by pball52998; 25th February 2014 at 03:24 AM.) Reason: For some reason just turned on after like a long time...
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Default Mods Please delete

Never mind after A long time of it waiting it finally turned on... I don't know how....

mbl007
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998 View Post
Okay... To start it has no root, no anything on it, yet.... or what was going to be yet... I don't know what happened my battery was charged more than 30% I had just turned it off and pulled the battery out and put it back in. Now the phone won't even boot, not past the boot logo, not even into where all the options to do a clear or anything is :c Please my phone hadn't even been unlocked and I was planning on doing it tonight since I was free and now it won't even charge or boot!! I've read a ton of other forums and such but all those are saying rooted, rooted won't boot after rooting, well I havn't even done anything to root yet! Please help and that take out the battery and put it back in is not working. Do I need to leave the battery out? Or what should I do, anyone please help.
Bro 1st can you confirm that the battery is working?
2nd if its working can you go to download mode? If you can get to download mode then try 2 check sammobile.com and install a firmware and flash it through odin
3rd if your phone not even booting I'm afraid of an electrical shot :/ because it was on the charger..
A.w if none of the above is working I suggest you take it to a service center if you have warranty or something..
Hope I could help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pball52998
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbl007 View Post
Bro 1st can you confirm that the battery is working?
2nd if its working can you go to download mode? If you can get to download mode then try 2 check sammobile.com and install a firmware and flash it through odin
3rd if your phone not even booting I'm afraid of an electrical shot :/ because it was on the charger..
A.w if none of the above is working I suggest you take it to a service center if you have warranty or something..
Hope I could help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ok heres the thing, I got it booted up, and I thought it was fine then.. But now it went off again... It won't come on, Now it won't charge, It won't even let me into the download mode... I have a feeling battery might be dead.. or as you said electrical short, because now its off and has been charging a while and still wont turn on... I wanted to take the post off and tried but it wouldn't let me, and now I'm glad I didn't take it off, because now it won't boot, won't charge or anything now.. Sooo yeah I have no warranty either... Wahoo for me... So just go to the service center?