5,598,233 Members 47,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can not install on USB Storage or SD Card problem.

Tip us?

PSLover14
Old
(Last edited by PSLover14; 30th December 2013 at 05:02 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Can not install on USB Storage or SD Card problem.

I have a Nextbook 7, September 2013 model which has a AMLogic chip inside it, not sure which one, which has a stock rom, but is rooted using motochopper. I have on my computer Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro, which I downloaded either off here or off a google search result. The message Can not install on USB Storage or SD Card is coming up whenever I install certain games on Google Play. If I install them from LEGALLY OBTAINED apk files, it just says App Not Installed. I have tried the smdl2tmp.asec fix, but according to the logcat which I just made with Android Ultimate Toolbox, smdl2tmp.asec can't be made. I have got certain apps to install by decrypting the apk, editing the AndroidManifest.xml to say internalOnly, signed it with a pre-made keystore thing, and they work, except for Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing. The game runs fine, but I can't sign on to Google Play Games using this app, as the certificate doesn't match. (I Think.) If someone could help me, that would be great. I also attached the logcat I made to this post. I'm on Windows XP at the moment, but I have XUbuntu on a seperate HDD in my computer, with dsixda's Android Kitchen. Thank you in Advance.
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (332.2 KB, 7 views)

PSLover14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLover14 View Post
I have a Nextbook 7, September 2013 model which has a AMLogic chip inside it, not sure which one, which has a stock rom, but is rooted using motochopper. I have on my computer Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro, which I downloaded either off here or off a google search result. The message Can not install on USB Storage or SD Card is coming up whenever I install certain games on Google Play. If I install them from LEGALLY OBTAINED apk files, it just says App Not Installed. I have tried the smdl2tmp.asec fix, but according to the logcat which I just made with Android Ultimate Toolbox, smdl2tmp.asec can't be made. I have got certain apps to install by decrypting the apk, editing the AndroidManifest.xml to say internalOnly, signed it with a pre-made keystore thing, and they work, except for Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing. The game runs fine, but I can't sign on to Google Play Games using this app, as the certificate doesn't match. (I Think.) If someone could help me, that would be great. I also attached the logcat I made to this post. I'm on Windows XP at the moment, but I have XUbuntu on a seperate HDD in my computer, with dsixda's Android Kitchen. Thank you in Advance.
BUMP

PSLover14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default another BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLover14 View Post
BUMP
BUMP BUMP
PS: Google have told me this is a device issue, and nextbook have told me you can't install apps to sdcard. What the...