XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need ROM for SGH-I747 for smooth gaming for kids

Tip us?

Lt1streconbn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Drive [Q] Need ROM for SGH-I747 for smooth gaming for kids

I've checked the sticky index for the i747 and the ROMs look amazing... but I have no idea which would work best for my sons phones. they are 5 & 7... seriously. They've had tablets also but prefer the phones usually. Small hands lol. Currently theyre running stock, debloated with faux123 kernel... the "24U" or Ultimate... that's what I use also. I got it when I needed init.d support to attempt to swap the external sd with the internal sd... it works perfectly and they have 64gb internal storage for all intensive purposes and can hold a lot of apps now since the data stores on the external card in reality. I just need a ROM streamlined toward awesome CPU & GPU performance when needed and other times they may be just watching videos or even playing an educational game which isn't a huge load. Also a ROM with the Touchwiz features they're accustom to if possible. Current version is UCDLK3 4.1.1 Any suggestions would be awesome, and I'm in no huge hurry. Battery life would be nice, but we're running 4200mah batteries, so its not that big of a deal. Stability IS a big deal though. Thanks in advance!
Using Tapatalk

dio stesso
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Happy new year friends😀😀😀

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app