5,604,050 Members 48,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] PLT8223G Proscan 8",HDMI Tablet

Tip us?

Kulczyk
Old
(Last edited by Kulczyk; 20th January 2014 at 03:10 AM.) Reason: new question,i solved the original question myself
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] PLT8223G Proscan 8",HDMI Tablet

The DNS settings are not set so that we can change them.Is there something on this tablet I need to do to enable this change DNS feature?
I would like to be able to change the DNS and if someone know how or knows I cannot,I would be very happy..Thanks

Kulczyk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default please???

Please someone reply with an answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulczyk View Post
Hi, I just bought this tablet and it works great.My only issue is the HDMI output does not do dual display. The tablet screen goes black and I can
view the morrow image on my big TV. It is very hard to guess on the black screen tablet to operate the touch screen properly. I want to know if
anyone has confirmed using an OTG cable on this device hooking up a mouse? The owners manual says USB devices are supported,such as a
keyboard and mouse through USB port. Customer service is not sure and will not verify. I have a micro USB to bigger USB with a female 2 ended attachment to plug in a USB mouse,and did not work. Do I need to try the OTG adapter to really know? I am hoping someone can verify it does
work before I order one. I believe the owners manual is for all Tablets and may not be compatible with the OTG adapter mouse. Any help would
be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Kim