5,606,409 Members 33,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Developing Roms

Tip us?

Lodix
Old
Thanks Meter 54
The Wifi version has alredy development, here the people like me that have the LTE version are waiting for developers.

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Lodix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kelthizar
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodix View Post
The Wifi version has alredy development, here the people like me that have the LTE version are waiting for developers.

Thought exactly the same... Thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-P605 mit Tapatalk

sbattosai
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodix View Post

Except that you guys do not trip knox when you root so in theory there is you big advantage...
What would be great is to precise which version the pledge is for so people know if they want to donate or not. I would not donate to a dev that is going to be deving on a different device that I own, it makes no sense.
Like for the guy doing the revolution HD roms, you had to dig in the comments to find out what he was going to buy, not good. So the best imo is to state it loud and clear in the op so people don't fight and don't feel fooled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbattosai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]