Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] remove supersu system status official??

Tip us?

mumbai52
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation [Q] remove supersu system status official??

I just rooted my n900t however I've decided to unroot it however was wondering if just going into the supersu app and tapping the unroot button would make my system status official will this happen??

chuko303
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 399
No

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

mumbai52
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Let me rephrase the question. I have stock recovery. Stock ROM all I did was root it bootloader is still locked Knox is still 0x0 in download mode. So then will just uninstalling supersu from the app work??

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 2,312

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: status/knox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbai52 View Post
Let me rephrase the question. I have stock recovery. Stock ROM all I did was root it bootloader is still locked Knox is still 0x0 in download mode. So then will just uninstalling supersu from the app work??

You can uninstall and or disable supersu ten times and your phone will still never be
in 100% stock status even if KNOX is 0x0 once you root the phone, flash a kernel or
flash a cwm/twrp flashable custom rom.

That was the whole idea behind the "triangle away" was to make the status of the phone
STOCK after flashing custom roms but Triangle Away does not work on the NOTE 3
since the firmware is 4.3. Triangle Away still works fine with phones that still have
the 4.2.2 firmwares/roms.

I think you are mixing up KNOX with the STATUS/flash counter, they are two different things.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

parusia
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbai52 View Post

No, what you have to do is go to supersu/settings/full unroot. Reboot on stock recovery then, clean cache partition, system reset, and then reboot. You will be set there and your status will be back to official on download (Odin Mode), and also in your phone settings. Which method you use to root your phone?

Sent from my Thrive using XDA Premium 4 mobile app