Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 46,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help With Battery & Ram problem Note 3 N9000

Tip us?

Prophet27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help With Battery & Ram problem Note 3 N9000

Hey guys.... There has been a serious decrease in battery power and also the phone uses about 2Gb ram almost all the time. .. & I don't have that much apps installed... is my phone a faulty one or is this the case with everyone... Is it a software problem...Please reply

Mines Note 3 N9000 Exynos version

slimslim
Old
Thanks Meter 72
On reboot you should have about .9 - 1.1 used depending on apps. After a day or use without clearing the memory ~2gb is normal. As for the battery problems there are many threads regarding battery life. Do a search you may be able to identify your problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
========================

P30SiNa
Old
(Last edited by P30SiNa; 5th January 2014 at 07:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 91
Ram is there to be used not to be free. so it's not a problem don't worry. it keeps some apps in ram so when you open it it opens fast.
And I recommend you not to use ram cleaner apps. when there's not enough ram LMK will kill some apps so don't worry about ram,
About battery life, yeah it sucks after MJ7 update. I think they fixed it in ML1 update. if you don't want to install custom roms wait till you get the update.

But now I'm on CRISKELO-Rom NOTE III-N900 V05 + halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420 kernel and my battery is good.
also, CRISKELO-Rom is optimized and have more free memory, the developer removed some bloatwares.