XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*OFFICIAL* SPH-D700-FC19-8Gb-REL.tar.md5

Tip us?

Mr_You
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by the pins busted, but you have to ODIN the EL30.tar so if your USB isn't working I don't think you'll be able to ODIN back to complete stock.
But if you can use ODIN, then yes, flashing back to EL30 (or I guess any previous build) will allow you to update OTA to FC09.
pins busted = My phone charges fine but the phone<->USB cable<->computer connectivity doesn't work for ****. I've tried everything. Eventually i was able to flash using the phone only after rooting with Framaroot. I put together a HowTo in the Epic 4G General forum.

Ok thats good to know OTA to FC09 still works because if I wanted to go back to stock I would need to flash a community EL30 via CWM then OTA update to FC09.

Thanks!

darkierawr
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom View Post
deAD LINKS
can someone mirror Fc19 or Fc09 tar for me?
Here you go, mate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darkierawr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9823j4ia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Is this the stock firmware? I need to downgrade from cm 11 to 10.1 (stable), but it won't let me. Hoping going stock to 10.1 will work.

darkierawr
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9823j4ia View Post
Is this the stock firmware? I need to downgrade from cm 11 to 10.1 (stable), but it won't let me. Hoping going stock to 10.1 will work.
Yep!
Tags
epic 4g, fc19, leak, not ota official, samsung, sprint, whosdaman