Default EFUN next7p12-8g ***nonpremium**

I have this tablet and coudl'nt find anything to root it, until now I found "root master" I cant post any links just search it here and ull find it, its in Chinese but just find the instructions, now they say that this send your phone s/n and iemi to a china server idk but to be on the safe side just put your phone on airplane mode..lol once you install it it will have 2 Chinese apps "superuser" and a Store I believe... I removed them and my root was gone, so what is did next was to install super user"american"..lol then gave it permission with the other chinese super user the I went on to update the SU with super user once its updated (u might have to do it twice) fell free to remove your chines apps and enyoy your phone.. I also rooted my Samsung stellar with this. and this doesn't work on the motorola ultra 4.4 or Samsung galaxy stratosphere II
also id disconnect from the internet and remove the installed software to be on the safe side before connecting back to the internet.
in order to delete china superuser u will have to make it a user app and not a system app
I can now add links

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403230 for the root master