5,594,877 Members 38,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't send picture text anymore

Tip us?

megalomanic14
Old
(Last edited by megalomanic14; 2nd January 2014 at 08:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 934
After rooting did you install adblock by chance... That blocked my att phone from sending or receiving mms. Another thing is rooting itself shouldn't have altered your apn in any way, so if it changed something is wrong.since rooting does nothing more than granting you root level access, nothing at all should have changed except your knox warranty status after flashing recovery.

Mega

cgrimm9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
After rooting did you install adblock by chance... That blocked my att phone from sending or receiving mms. Another thing is rooting itself shouldn't have altered your apn in any way, so if it changed something is wrong.since rooting does nothing more than granting you root level access, nothing at all should have changed except your knox warranty status after flashing recovery.

Mega

I did not do any of that. On straight talk it says it is hit or miss with the same phone with picture texts send and recieve. It worked before I had to reflash the phone. It did not work after reflashed the phone. Found a fix. if it don;t work all you have to do is do a factory reset till it does

megalomanic14
Old
Thanks Meter 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrimm9 View Post
I did not do any of that. On straight talk it says it is hit or miss with the same phone with picture texts send and recieve. It worked before I had to reflash the phone. It did not work after reflashed the phone. Found a fix. if it don;t work all you have to do is do a factory reset till it does

Ahh...I didn't know you were on strait talk...you need to enter the correct apn for strait talk...Google or search xda for...strait talk apn and enter it exactly and that will solve your issues

cgrimm9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14 View Post
Ahh...I didn't know you were on strait talk...you need to enter the correct apn for strait talk...Google or search xda for...strait talk apn and enter it exactly and that will solve your issues
its been resoved I was trying to say had to do a factory reset with the same settings and the picture texts started to work

megalomanic14
Old
Thanks Meter 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrimm9 View Post
its been resoved I was trying to say had to do a factory reset with the same settings and the picture texts started to work
Ok great man...glad you got it all worked out

Mega