Cause KarbonnA9+ or CM FlareS100 Crash/Reboot Loop

OP troy2590

5th January 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello to all xda devs and fellow cm flare s100 users,

I'm new here and this is my very first post here in xda, and i just want to let you know that... i think i found the cause to karbonna9+'s crashes and boot loops (BUT I'M NOT VERY SURE!!! I'm not a geek on android stuff). It is just something that i have noticed over these days of testing ROMs you guys released.

Okay, so the current rom im using right now is Cherry Blast 4 (JB) which i found somewhere on the web but i dont know who made it but just wanna say thanks to whoever made that one cuz its awesome and so far im not facing any crashes and boot loops unlike other roms around. I could play games till it gives me the low battery level warning. (Been playing epsxe, fb, and other heavy games the whole time) YAY!

But hey, there's one thing that made it crash and goes to the usual never ending device heating boot loops! Yes and that is when i set the CPU to 1,152!!! Thats right, ive been doing fine all these time just by setting my CPU to 1,008 at MAX. (the rom got No-Frills CPU Control btw).

Lots of rooted roms out there also have cpu controls like no frills, set cpu, voltage control, antutu, but none of them works and the cpu value always resets and gets back to 1,152 every time and then crashes in minutes when i play games or even just using firefox, youtube and FB.

So here's my suggestion. Why don't you guys retweak your s100 roms and set the MAX cpu value to just 1008 and see if im right! This could help alot of s100 users out there.

---These are just my experience and what i have noticed on my device and I COULD BE WRONG (like i said, im not a geek)

Thanks for sharing your time reading this and have a good day guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread