5,596,431 Members 39,776 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to pair Galaxy Gear with Note 10.1 2014 edition..

Tip us?

fatihy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] how to pair Galaxy Gear with Note 10.1 2014 edition..

There is no Gear manager app in the samsung app , when i try to download from my note 10.1 2014 edition.
I downloaded apk from internet and Gear manager can not communicate with Gear. I couldn't pair them ..
My gear is activated from one demo note 3 at the store I rooted my gear, still i can not connect with my note 10.1 2014.

If i flash my Gear, if i put custom rom, can i use Gear manager ? or at least can i have notifications ? is camera working with custom rom ? I do not interest in to install android apk in my gear. I want to get notification from my tablet and take photos Do you recommend me custom rom ? or i must wait for samsung official upgrade and use just as a watch until that time.

Thanks

bryanvo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
If you want to connect ur gear with the note 10.1, you have to reset your gear. I have my gear connected to my S4, then, when i want to connect my gear to the note 10.1 2014, i have to reset the gear to connect. Gear can't connect both devices at the same time.

fatihy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanvo View Post
If you want to connect ur gear with the note 10.1, you have to reset your gear. I have my gear connected to my S4, then, when i want to connect my gear to the note 10.1 2014, i have to reset the gear to connect. Gear can't connect both devices at the same time.
Thanks for answer

Do you use Gear manager software in your tablet ? if you have, how you install that ? i found in google because i couldnt find in samsung apps..

chg91460
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatihy View Post
Thanks for answer

Do you use Gear manager software in your tablet ? if you have, how you install that ? i found in google because i couldnt find in samsung apps..
Hello, i have exactly the same problem. Did you solve it ?

Chris