Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 49,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best ROM for Note 3?

Tip us?

kokoro18
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Smile [Q] Best ROM for Note 3?

Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1385

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoro18 View Post
Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3
ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)

kokoro18
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.
Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1385

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use
everyone uses different variants, kernels etc. They're all good for everyday use.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)

NOZX
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Its something thats frowned upon for asking. All roms have different benefits. Read features of each and decide for yourself. AOSP roms are in their infancy for the N9005 so best left for the more experienced flasher and those that dont mind broken things.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1454
Quote:
there all good ,if you like stock then ones like omega or crash if you like personalisation then x-note

lqrt
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Need us to advice you on your life partner too? We can test drive them and then advice you too..

p4j1
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I'm using SweetRom, it's flawless for me with no issues whatsoever, get about 2 days on the battery with 7-8 hours usage

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10498

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

"Best" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe