FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Best ROM for Note 3?

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By kokoro18, Member on 5th January 2014, 07:47 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3
 
 
5th January 2014, 07:48 AM |#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoro18

Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3

ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.
5th January 2014, 07:54 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.

Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use
5th January 2014, 07:57 AM |#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoro18

Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use

everyone uses different variants, kernels etc. They're all good for everyday use.
5th January 2014, 07:59 AM |#5  
NOZX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Its something thats frowned upon for asking. All roms have different benefits. Read features of each and decide for yourself. AOSP roms are in their infancy for the N9005 so best left for the more experienced flasher and those that dont mind broken things.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th January 2014, 08:00 AM |#6  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,853
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoro18

Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use

there all good ,if you like stock then ones like omega or crash if you like personalisation then x-note
5th January 2014, 11:15 AM |#7  
lqrt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoro18

Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use

Need us to advice you on your life partner too? We can test drive them and then advice you too..
5th January 2014, 12:18 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
I'm using SweetRom, it's flawless for me with no issues whatsoever, get about 2 days on the battery with 7-8 hours usage

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
5th January 2014, 12:28 PM |#9  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 14,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

"Best" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes