OP caniix

5th January 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 10

66 posts
More
At first, sorry for my bad english.
My Question is, if my Display is broken, can i screenshot the bootloader or recovery with commands?
I had the One X and let it fall and my Display worked only sometimes, but i could see what i was doing so i flashed stock recovery and rom and relocked the bootloader so htc repaired it. If this happens again with my htc one, and the display doesnt work, how to know, if i am on the booloader menu, or fastboot and see if it all work? i want to unlock and s-off my device.
Second Question: If my device is s-off, should i go back to s-on or htc doesnt care about it?
5th January 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 226

763 posts
More
1. Fastboot getvar all
2. They don't care

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to n1234d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 147

457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniix

At first, sorry for my bad english.
My Question is, if my Display is broken, can i screenshot the bootloader or recovery with commands?
I had the One X and let it fall and my Display worked only sometimes, but i could see what i was doing so i flashed stock recovery and rom and relocked the bootloader so htc repaired it. If this happens again with my htc one, and the display doesnt work, how to know, if i am on the booloader menu, or fastboot and see if it all work? i want to unlock and s-off my device.
Second Question: If my device is s-off, should i go back to s-on or htc doesnt care about it?

the other guy said everything correctly but I want to add that for me they repaired it with s off and they didn't charge me.. but sometimes if you are unlucky they will say that you have to pay... don't listen to them and phone HTC directly etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMarine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 10

66 posts
More
Ok thanks to both of you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread