Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] kernel flash (kernel is not seandroid enforcing)

OP Dimitris Dinozzo

5th January 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Hello everyone
last night i have flash for first time on my NOTE 3 SM-N9005 a custom kernel named (leanKernel: minimalistic kernel v1.8)
now on any boot i see a red message (kernel is not seandroid enforcing) but my phone work normal ..
now to my question ...what does this warning (kernel is not seandroid enforcing) ?
i see this for the first time ..
5th January 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris Dinozzo

Hello everyone
last night i have flash for first time on my NOTE 3 SM-N9005 a custom kernel named (leanKernel: minimalistic kernel v1.8)
now on any boot i see a red message (kernel is not seandroid enforcing) but my phone work normal ..
now to my question ...what does this warning (kernel is not seandroid enforcing) ?
i see this for the first time ..

The kernel isn't signed by Samsung is all, it's normal and no need to worry.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

The kernel isn't signed by Samsung is all, it's normal and no need to worry.

Thank you for your fast and simple answer
5th January 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

The kernel isn't signed by Samsung is all, it's normal and no need to worry.

I got the same thing here. But when you go back to an official kernel, will the notification be gone?
5th January 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #5  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 581
 
4,483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armazia

I got the same thing here. But when you go back to an official kernel, will the notification be gone?

Yes, but Knox will still be 0x1...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

Yes, but Knox will still be 0x1...

Knew that. but I was wondering about that notification.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes