Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] clean rom

Tip us?

LaZer713
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Default [q] clean rom

Hi i tried search but don't see any rom stocked without bloatware, and with tweaks for battery and performance..any rom like that here? thanks

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 5945

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713 View Post
Hi i tried search but don't see any rom stocked without bloatware, and with tweaks for battery and performance..any rom like that here? thanks
Unfortunately, these types of threads are not allowed on XDA. And the reason, is what other people like, may not be good for you. Not to mention fans loyal to a specific ROM, like to start flame wars within threads like these.

My advice, is to stick to the normal development forum. There you will find several ROMs from stock with bloatware removed, and tweaked kernels included. I looked and there are several. Civato generally uses a stock based source. Read the OP, then read the last several pages and you'll get an idea of any current issues.

Original Development is where you get the CM, OMNI, PA, PAC, Slim type builds. These are source built.

You will probably need to try a few till you find what suits your needs. Most use Aroma installer so you can remove the bloatware on install (choose what you want)

With that said, this thread is closed.

Cheers!

MD

Want to avoid a vacation to the Frostlands? Then Follow the XDA Rules Here

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe