No registration required
Thread Closed

[q] clean rom

OP LaZer713

5th January 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65

240 posts
Hi i tried search but don't see any rom stocked without bloatware, and with tweaks for battery and performance..any rom like that here? thanks
5th January 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #2  
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,233

7,466 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713

Hi i tried search but don't see any rom stocked without bloatware, and with tweaks for battery and performance..any rom like that here? thanks

Unfortunately, these types of threads are not allowed on XDA. And the reason, is what other people like, may not be good for you. Not to mention fans loyal to a specific ROM, like to start flame wars within threads like these.

My advice, is to stick to the normal development forum. There you will find several ROMs from stock with bloatware removed, and tweaked kernels included. I looked and there are several. Civato generally uses a stock based source. Read the OP, then read the last several pages and you'll get an idea of any current issues.

Original Development is where you get the CM, OMNI, PA, PAC, Slim type builds. These are source built.

You will probably need to try a few till you find what suits your needs. Most use Aroma installer so you can remove the bloatware on install (choose what you want)

With that said, this thread is closed.

Cheers!

MD
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread