Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Trouble with updating to 4.3. Phone doesn't see update.

OP GeneralElement

4th January 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
After reading some hype about the 4.3 update to android, I decided to go ahead and update my phone. When I went to go update the phone, it says that I am completely up to date. I know 4.3 has been out for a while, and 4.4 is coming out really soon as well. I'm curious on how I get this 4.3 update, so I can successfully root my HTC on Windows 8.1. I've searched the internet for a while searching to resolve this issue, but only could find information about the 4.3 update, and how close the 4.4 update is. Any information is appreciated.
It's the AT&T HTC One running on 4.1.2.

Thanks.
Last edited by GeneralElement; 4th January 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Added current software information.
5th January 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralElement

After reading some hype about the 4.3 update to android, I decided to go ahead and update my phone. When I went to go update the phone, it says that I am completely up to date. I know 4.3 has been out for a while, and 4.4 is coming out really soon as well. I'm curious on how I get this 4.3 update, so I can successfully root my HTC on Windows 8.1. I've searched the internet for a while searching to resolve this issue, but only could find information about the 4.3 update, and how close the 4.4 update is. Any information is appreciated.
It's the AT&T HTC One running on 4.1.2.

Thanks.

are you running a custom rom? 4.3 rolled out in october I think.
if you have stock rom & recovery, you could try the old trick to clear data of google services framework app, force close and search for updates again. but do a quick research before if this method is still working!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread