Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trouble with updating to 4.3. Phone doesn't see update.

Tip us?

GeneralElement
Old
(Last edited by GeneralElement; 4th January 2014 at 08:05 AM.) Reason: Added current software information.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Trouble with updating to 4.3. Phone doesn't see update.

After reading some hype about the 4.3 update to android, I decided to go ahead and update my phone. When I went to go update the phone, it says that I am completely up to date. I know 4.3 has been out for a while, and 4.4 is coming out really soon as well. I'm curious on how I get this 4.3 update, so I can successfully root my HTC on Windows 8.1. I've searched the internet for a while searching to resolve this issue, but only could find information about the 4.3 update, and how close the 4.4 update is. Any information is appreciated.
It's the AT&T HTC One running on 4.1.2.

Thanks.

apptum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralElement View Post
After reading some hype about the 4.3 update to android, I decided to go ahead and update my phone. When I went to go update the phone, it says that I am completely up to date. I know 4.3 has been out for a while, and 4.4 is coming out really soon as well. I'm curious on how I get this 4.3 update, so I can successfully root my HTC on Windows 8.1. I've searched the internet for a while searching to resolve this issue, but only could find information about the 4.3 update, and how close the 4.4 update is. Any information is appreciated.
It's the AT&T HTC One running on 4.1.2.

Thanks.
are you running a custom rom? 4.3 rolled out in october I think.
if you have stock rom & recovery, you could try the old trick to clear data of google services framework app, force close and search for updates again. but do a quick research before if this method is still working!