No registration required

[Q] wallpaper Scroll

OP Sluggerz

4th January 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
I am very curious on whether its something on my part or not but why is it that on sense ROMs...the wallpaper doesn't move when I scroll thru the home pages and on asop ROMs it does? Wallpaper scrolling is selected but never scrolls on sense ROMs. Is it something just on sense ROMs or am I missing something? As stupid as it is it bothers me that it doesn't when flash a sense ROM lol. Any help appreciated. Thx.
5th January 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 6,180

5,561 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluggerz

I am very curious on whether its something on my part or not but why is it that on sense ROMs...the wallpaper doesn't move when I scroll thru the home pages and on asop ROMs it does? Wallpaper scrolling is selected but never scrolls on sense ROMs. Is it something just on sense ROMs or am I missing something? As stupid as it is it bothers me that it doesn't when flash a sense ROM lol. Any help appreciated. Thx.

#blameHTC

The wallpaper doesn't scroll in Sense 5. Or any other version of Sense for that matter (as far as I know, I started with the Evo 3D with Sense 3.0).
5th January 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Nova Launcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by coal686

#blameHTC

The wallpaper doesn't scroll in Sense 5. Or any other version of Sense for that matter (as far as I know, I started with the Evo 3D with Sense 3.0).

Thx for the reply. I found that on Nova Launcher settings > Desktop there's an option to force wallpaper scrolling which works and no problems so far!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread