FORUMS

the right twrp recovery for tf300t 10.6.1.27?

421 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By theXeffect, Senior Member on 5th January 2014, 02:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i've been reading and heard that if you use the wrong recovery you can lose lose fastboot. can anyone lead me to the right recovery for tf300t 10.6.1.27 for anyone whos able to flash the right recovery. thanks!
 
 
5th January 2014, 02:59 AM |#2  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 562
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theXeffect

i've been reading and heard that if you use the wrong recovery you can lose lose fastboot. can anyone lead me to the right recovery for tf300t 10.6.1.27 for anyone whos able to flash the right recovery. thanks!

Which ROM are you trying to flash? There is a difference from KitKat and Jellybean recoveries.
5th January 2014, 05:59 AM |#3  
theXeffect's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag St.Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Which ROM are you trying to flash? There is a difference from KitKat and Jellybean recoveries.

this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290952
so if i go with kitka ill have to flash a different recovery?
5th January 2014, 02:32 PM |#4  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 562
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theXeffect

this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290952
so if i go with kitka ill have to flash a different recovery?

You will need this twrp for that rom.
http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/tf3...f300t-4.2.blob

For a kitkat rom, look in the first post of each kitkat thread. The recovery will be there.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmendonc2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes