Post Reply

[Q] GTA San Andreas on HTC Jetstream

4th January 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hi Guys.
I tried to install GTA San Andreas on my Jetstram flashed with El Diablo rom, but without success. Did anybody succeeded in installing San Andreas on Jetstream? It works on other tablettes with Android well.
If so, could you please let us know how you did it?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by AlexeyKiev; 4th January 2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Tried to clear the topic better
5th January 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #2  
finniest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexeyKiev

Hi Guys.
I tried to install GTA San Andreas on my Jetstram flashed with El Diablo rom, but without success. Did anybody succeeded in installing San Andreas on Jetstream? It works on other tablettes with Android well.
If so, could you please let us know how you did it?

Thank you in advance.

Does it not install or not run? If you know how to then it would help if you can provide a logcat log. It will provide some indication of what is going wrong.

Many games that Google Play claims do not work with the Jetstream actually do. For instance, Plants versus Zombies (1 and 2) work just fine if you install them with the .APK.
5th January 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by finniest

Does it not install or not run? If you know how to then it would help if you can provide a logcat log. It will provide some indication of what is going wrong.

Many games that Google Play claims do not work with the Jetstream actually do. For instance, Plants versus Zombies (1 and 2) work just fine if you install them with the .APK.

It has been installed, but it it does not run. I installed apk (tried different versions 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3) and put cash into Android\data\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files or obb\com.rockstargames.gtasa\files (there are different instructions in Internet). When launching the game, there is an error "Download failed because you may have not purchased the game".
Sorry, but I do not know what logcat log is. I will check it up.

Any idea?
5th January 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #4  
finniest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexeyKiev

When launching the game, there is an error "Download failed because you may have not purchased the game".

Many paid Android apps have a Google Play license check permission. It sounds like this is the case with GTA, but I don't know why it is failing beyond the obvious reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexeyKiev

Sorry, but I do not know what logcat log is. I will check it up.

Try downloading CatLog -- QR code below.



Recording the logcat log while troubleshooting issues is very useful on Android. You can also use a USB connector and a computer to monitor your device while it is running.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes