XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Worth buying now?

Tip us?

naruto.ninjakid
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoning View Post
Took mine back to Best Buy, swapped for an iPad Air, and did the new jailbreak. Awesome! Hate to say it, but I'm not missing Android a bit.

I also have an iPad air 32gb , apple is extremely hard to beat in terms of apps and ecosystem/overall fluidity I also wanted to get an android tablet though

Enjoying My Devices

joshuadjohnson22
Old
Thanks Meter 709

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadoc View Post
which ROM?
Do you lose the knock knock functionality?
Qpair?...
Did you notice any battery or speed improvements over stock?
Using this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2581988 knock on and knock off work via status bar. I have q pair installed and it appears to work but I haven't tried it out cuz I never used it on the LG side. If not simply changing the build prop to v510 should do the trick.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If I have helped you out, it doesn't hurt to hit that thanks button!
Current:
LG G2
LG G Pad 8.3
Previous Devices:

Nokia 6225, Razr V3i, Nokia 6682, Nokia N73, Sony Ericson w810i, HTC S710, HTC Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G Black, iPhone 3GS Black, iPhone 4 Black, Samsung Galaxy S2 Black, iPhone 4 Black (again), Pantech Burst Black, HTC One X grey, Samsung Galaxy S4 Black, HTC One Black, HTC One Silver, Galaxy S4 Active Urban Grey(current)

..also had multiple "Go Phones"

Lucien2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
When it comes to converting a non-GPE device to GPE, are there usually any issues or will it end up exactly replicating the actual GPE device? I'm looking to save $50 while being able to enjoy true stock Android (whenever that's possible for the G Pad).