Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc one x or xperia sp ?

Tip us?

adryanodej
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default [Q] htc one x or xperia sp ?

hello there.. first of all sorry about my english.. i`m from RO ..
second, I have an xperia sp and i want to change with htc one x .. is this a good deal?
htc one x makes better pictures then xSP .. but i read on a couple of forums and the battery of HOX is verry bad..
now.. i just want to know how bad is it? can you guys give me some good answers about daily use and battery life for htc one x?
or shuld i stay with my xperia sp ?
Thanks a lot

parkentosh
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by adryanodej View Post
hello there.. first of all sorry about my english.. i`m from RO ..
second, I have an xperia sp and i want to change with htc one x .. is this a good deal?
htc one x makes better pictures then xSP .. but i read on a couple of forums and the battery of HOX is verry bad..
now.. i just want to know how bad is it? can you guys give me some good answers about daily use and battery life for htc one x?
or shuld i stay with my xperia sp ?
Thanks a lot
Performance wise they are about the same. So it would not be much of an upgrade (you'd get 0,1" larger screen and maybe better camera but you'd lose microsd, lte, software updates [xperia sp should get KitKat sometime soon], battery [1800 vs 2370 mAh battery])

Conclusion: I would not recommend this trade!
----------------------------------------------
Devices:
Motorola Xoom mz601 TeamEOS - The Revival rom
HTC One X using AOSB
The Following User Says Thank You to parkentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

artur1131
Old
Thanks Meter 41
If this trade wont cost u much. HOX has much better screen (im my opinnion even better than S3 pentille) and dont forget that hox is 2012 htc flagship and he have also nice support from xda. In my case i`d trade sp for hox (did i wrote it right? I meant: Sell sp, buy hox.