Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]Is there anyone in the forum who can fix the baseband unknown and imei unknown

OP raman_

5th January 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

117 posts
More
I have been looking around for quite some time and been trying various methods mentioned by so many experienced members but unfortunately no body has come up with the solution of the baseband unknown and imei unknown problem.

I tried to root my S4 clone mt6575 phone 1 month back using the mtk droid tools. It backed up the stock rom with two folders in the backup. After rooting next day when I rebooted the phone there were no signals and after checking the settings, to my surprise the baseband was unknown and imei was not there too.

I had backed up the user data using the stock recovery option of backup the data, but its only restored through original recovery only. So reflashed the old recovery and restored the userdata everything came back but the setting shows the baseband unknown and imei blank. Still unable to call as radio is not there. Surfed a lot but till date am not able to find the solution.

This is for every senior member who is there in XDA. Can u pls help me out in this. Is there no way to restore the baseband? Because without the baseband, imei cant be written using any tool or for that matter using terminal emulator too.

Is there any method to convert the userdata backup done using stock recovery to the sp tools flashable images. I am ready to upload my backup if someone out there is ready to help.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband unknown, imei blank, mt6575, s4 clone
Previous Thread Next Thread