XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

windows rt 8.1 deep sleep problem

Tip us?

yakie47
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Question windows rt 8.1 deep sleep problem

restoring a windows rt 8.1 recovery over the rt 8 on my Asus vivotab 3G caused this later to go through a deep sleep that i can't wake it up from only by rebooting, any solution to that?

orlandotek
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakie47 View Post
restoring a windows rt 8.1 recovery over the rt 8 on my Asus vivotab 3G caused this later to go through a deep sleep that i can't wake it up from only by rebooting, any solution to that?
Yes. Go to device manage and find USB Root Hub. Go to the properties and under Power Management untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Do this on all the USB Root Hubs showing.
The Following User Says Thank You to orlandotek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yakie47
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandotek View Post
Yes. Go to device manage and find USB Root Hub. Go to the properties and under Power Management untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Do this on all the USB Root Hubs showing.
thanks man thank for your response i've just came across the same solution in another forum yesterday and it did work fine. thanks again.