[Q] KitKat - bad video output

Search This thread

Mulmiz

Hi All,
I am Using Rom CyanFox 2.0.2(KitKat) on My Samsung Skyrocket. My Video Recording is like this
VID_20140103_150724.mp4

I Tried third party kitkat camera from playstore but it didnot solve my problem where as JB camera+ is working good.
Is there any solution for this ?
thanks

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
Hi All,
I am Using Rom CyanFox 2.0.2(KitKat) on My Samsung Skyrocket. My Video Recording is like this
VID_20140103_150724.mp4

I Tried third party kitkat camera from playstore but it didnot solve my problem where as JB camera+ is working good.
thanks

Kit Kat is still in beta stages on i727. so bugs are expected and nothing much you can do.

With that said, I was running CM 11 nightly and they worked fine for me with only a few hiccups. try going back to stock and testing a CM 11 nightly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,
    VID_20140103_150724.mp4

thanks

Kit Kat is still in beta stages on i727. so bugs are expected and nothing much you can do.

With that said, I was running CM 11 nightly and they worked fine for me with only a few hiccups. try going back to stock and testing a CM 11 nightly.