5,593,248 Members 32,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Acidentally Wiped System, What can I do?

Tip us?

PolakJ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default The same problem

Please help me, i have the same problem, i wiped my system together with data and chace when i wanted to flash rom , since thet time a cant boot to recovery and on teh display is LG logo still. I tried two metohods to repait it but every time when SW is upgrading in LG tool there is problem, when there is 4 % complete error coms and thats it.. Have anybody any idea? Than you ..

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolakJ View Post
Please help me, i have the same problem, i wiped my system together with data and chace when i wanted to flash rom , since thet time a cant boot to recovery and on teh display is LG logo still. I tried two metohods to repait it but every time when SW is upgrading in LG tool there is problem, when there is 4 % complete error coms and thats it.. Have anybody any idea? Than you ..
Hm it's another problem when the tool itself stalls..

Try another cable. (I know it may be the original cable.) But try another one.. It's worked before.
Try another USB port.
Try another PC.

I'm sorry I can't help you any more but I'm not planning on reproducing this problem. :/ Maybe someone else will come along with more ideas, I'll keep on thinking. But I have read in other LG forums that cable, PC and USB sometimes is an issue. So try it.

Good luck friend.

"XO Pressley has the deck."
The Following User Says Thank You to CuraeL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lucien2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Download the CWM recovery file from:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zdszTaoS!E4_x-W...haaIsQpHgeKWGc