TWRP v2.6.3.0 Formated internal memory

5th January 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
More
hi guys,
So i was trying to install a 4.4.2 so i installed the new recovery and went to wipe dalvik and whatnot, however i accidentaly formatted my internal memory so all my roms dissapeared. Now i'm having trouble connecting it to my computer, the only way i can get the computer to recognize the phone in lgnpst is to put it in download mode i try to "start upgrade" but it fails at about 35%. It then tells me to try upgrade recovery but it always says i'm using the wrong model name or sn
for model:E971
SN:003c429f088db70a
Really stuck here guys, any help would be appreciated.
5th January 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag winnipeg

54 posts
More
so i've narrowed it down to the fact that i need to use adb push to get a rom on my phone however i keep getting error closed when i try to push, i also tried sideload but it always says it cannot read
5th January 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag winnipeg

54 posts
More
please help me out guys, i've tried it on both a mac and pc and keep getting the closed or unauthorized message
5th January 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag winnipeg

54 posts
More
Solved
alright so i figured it out, even tho the phone said it was offline i was able to send stuff to it in sideload mode however the code string that was talked about through my research was not the same as what needed to be done. The string that needed to be sent was
For mac:
./adb sideload pa_gapps.zip
For Windows:
adb sideload pa_gapps.zip
that did the trick for me (be aware that once you sideload a file it installs it immediately so before sideloading i selected to wipe dalvik cache and voila my phone lives
The Following User Says Thank You to Mryella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread