Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] What smartphones should I check out?

179 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
By aussieglis, Senior Member on 5th January 2014, 04:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I lost my old HTC Desire HD a week ago, and has been googling as a crazy person since then trying to decide what phone I will buy to replace it... Then I thought: "WHY don't I just ask the people on XDA what phones are worth checking out?" and here I am.

I had rooted my Desire HD and used CM, which I loved much more than sense since it made the phone faster, I could do whatever I wanted with it etc. I'm 98% sure I will want to root and use CM on my new phone as well, so please don't name phones that are a total bitch to get fully rooted. It was a little bit of work to root my HD, but following a guide from top to bottom got me through it.. Thank god you only have to do it once.

Anyways, I do use the camera quite a lot on my phones so an OK camera is a big plus. I also fiddle alot with my phones during the day, so good batterytime is a huge plus... And if the battery is easy to take out and put in that is also a plus so I can carry around extra batteries which I am used to from having a Desire HD which burned of batterytime like crazy.

Good GPS signal is also nice to have as I suck at getting around places I don't know. :P

Hmmm... What else is there to say.. I dunno. Maybe this is enough for now
5th January 2014, 04:54 PM |#2  
Flag The Accumulator
Thanks Meter: 46
LG G2(But no removable battery.. its not a prob since its 3K+ mAh) or S4 I9505
5th January 2014, 05:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
Originally Posted by sandm4n

LG G2(But no removable battery.. its not a prob since its 3K+ mAh) or S4 I9505

Thanks for your reply! I will google those and check out their forums in here and read a bit on how the root-process goes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

cyanogen, new phone, root, rooting, tips

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread