5,597,647 Members 32,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Invisiblek's 4.4 12-30-13 Nightly Impression

Tip us?

sokratz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone else having a problem with rebooting from within CM and it just goes to a blank screen?

sokratz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Dirty flashed to the 1/5 nigthly. Reboot issues seems gone now, or just that a reflash has fixed mine specifically.

sokratz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Just noticed that there is an official thread over at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2592909

Hopefully I can post there too!

sokratz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokratz View Post
Just noticed that there is an official thread over at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2592909

Hopefully I can post there too!
Negative on the posting. I'm still seeing the bzzzz when the screen shuts off while playing music. Have disabled the mic (I think). Curious that nobody on that thread has reported that quite yet.

captainmorris
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm very excited to see all of this development on our old TPs! I'm currently running Milaq's latest 3.0 kernel test build. It is running almost perfectly for me! I cannot wait for 3.4 to finish getting smoothed out. I've tried Invisiblek's builds out, and they currently seem a little laggy compared to Milaq's 3.0 test build. Great work all around though! Thanks to Invisiblek, Flintman, Milaq, JCSullins, Dorregary, and all of the others that I haven't mentioned who have contributed so much of their time and skill toward keeping our Touchpads relevant, even competitive with the current crop of tablets on the market!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4