Stock droid razr battery not going higher than 80%

Tip us?

tydiamond11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Default Stock droid razr battery not going higher than 80%

I just got a replacement droid razr from a friend and it is not charging over 80% on the stock rom or the phone off charging percent. On cm11 in slot 1 the phone shows charged 100% but it will not do that on stock what is the deal? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the big "Thanks" button on the left of this post.

Android's I own, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible, Droid 2,
Androids I help with, Droid Bionic, Droid X, Samsung Fascinate, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4,
Samsung Charge, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7, NOOK HD+, All Nooks, You will see me all over lol.....

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com

tydiamond11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
I fixed it with a battery calibrator app and a really amazing app that dtrail told us about that makes you get 26% more battery!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the big "Thanks" button on the left of this post.

Androids I help with, Droid Bionic, Droid X, Samsung Fascinate, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4,
Samsung Charge, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7, NOOK HD+, All Nooks, You will see me all over lol.....

Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com

neo.ank
Old
Thanks Meter 416
What app is that?
The one dtrail told about?

DROID RAZR with Tapatalk 4
My friend told me,there was life outside the internet and that I should check it out.
I said "Cool.! Send me the link. !!"

tydiamond11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Yes that was it. Well I fixed my phone and my replacements battery port Brock after I sold the that phone to a friend and he has to solder and buy a port uh well we shall see.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com