Tip us?

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 306
So what did you get?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ebs512
Old
(Last edited by ebs512; 4th January 2014 at 07:15 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1282

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52 View Post
So what did you get?

Some of your going to be disappointed but I got the LG G2 the Galaxy Note 3 wasn't on sale the Galaxy Note will eventually get baked but we're taking one step at a time and right now there's issues with the CM 11 nightlies. Galaxy Note 3 is behind on open-source should receive updates within the next couple months

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ebs512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Wife has the G2, not a bad phone at all... People say it has issues, but what phone doesn't!

Epix4G
Old
Thanks Meter 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52 View Post
Wife has the G2, not a bad phone at all... People say it has issues, but what phone doesn't!

I had it too and could not stand the hand off with lte and cdma ... missing calls etc

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ebs512
Old
Thanks Meter 1282

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
I had it too and could not stand the hand off with lte and cdma ... missing calls etc

Have you missed any calls with the galaxy note 3? Only time i miss calls on the G2 is when i dont answer them, also could depend on where you live too, i know when i would go out of the city with the nexus s 4g i was delayed to get my messages

Epix4G
Old
Thanks Meter 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs512 View Post
Have you missed any calls with the galaxy note 3? Only time i miss calls on the G2 is when i dont answer them, also could depend on where you live too, i know when i would go out of the city with the nexus s 4g i was delayed to get my messages

Here is a explanation with all triband sprint phones not just LG G2 ...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/e...ck-technology/

ebs512
Old
Thanks Meter 1282

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Here is a explanation with all triband sprint phones not just LG G2 ...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/e...ck-technology/

Did you even read that yourself? The problem is not Triband LTE devices, but rather that the Sprint network is not currently upgraded enough in all places that currently have LTE.

Robert (thats what he wrote)

Epix4G
Old
Thanks Meter 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs512 View Post
Did you even read that yourself? The problem is not Triband LTE devices, but rather that the Sprint network is not currently upgraded enough in all places that currently have LTE.

Robert (thats what he wrote)

Note 3 has no problem getting calls in Phoenix while on lte and the LG G2 and nexus 5 etc have lots of problems . Plus say you are downloading a 1.7 gb rom and get a call on a LG G2 it will fail because it disconnects you from lte to re connect to cdma ... When sprint upgrades all towers to circuit fall back it will still suck to have only one path for data voice etc .... I used LG G2 for a week and gave it to my nephew . I am not saying it's not a good phone but on sprint right now it's not a good phone

ebs512
Old
Thanks Meter 1282

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Note 3 has no problem getting calls in Phoenix while on lte and the LG G2 and nexus 5 etc have lots of problems . Plus say you are downloading a 1.7 gb rom and get a call on a LG G2 it will fail because it disconnects you from lte to re connect to cdma ... When sprint upgrades all towers to circuit fall back it will still suck to have only one path for data voice etc .... I used LG G2 for a week and gave it to my nephew . I am not saying it's not a good phone but on sprint right now it's not a good phone

I agree with you somewhat on the previous statement but also the download just pause on incoming call and then you could resume it later so it would still pick up where you left off biggest problem I have is trying to get baked fully working because the CM 11 nightlies are not fully there yet and that has to do with the switching of bands so on the cm 11 nightlies you can't make a phone call or send mms on LTE yet