XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Private Photo Vault

Tip us?

ncphotographer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Private Photo Vault

I'm looking for a Photo Hiding App that requires a password to enter the app and then the ability to have folders inside the app that requires a password for each folder. Just like Photo Vault on the iPhone. I'm a photographer and I keep my clients sample pics on my phone and I need the ability to make sure they don't look at other folders while looking at there pics. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!!!

waco2hot33
Old
Thanks Meter 105
SafeCamera is what I use I love it I think its in the playstore if just PM me for it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to waco2hot33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dalink
Old
Thanks Meter 1
photo locker pro, u can even hide the app drawer icon & access it from the dialer, I love it

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to dalink For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ncphotographer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco2hot33 View Post
SafeCamera is what I use I love it I think its in the playstore if just PM me for it

Thanks for the recommendation……but I can't get it to do what I want…maybe you can help…..this is what I want it to do. I want to have a passcode to enter the app (which it does) then I want to have individual folders inside the app (which it does) and I want to have each folder have it's OWN passcode to enter the folder…..and I'm not sure if it can do this…..and if it can I can't figure out how to do it.

waco2hot33
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Lol!! You need fort Knox dfl uummm I don't know of any app that does that !!

The Following User Says Thank You to waco2hot33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ncphotographer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco2hot33 View Post
Lol!! You need fort Knox dfl uummm I don't know of any app that does that !!

LOL……that made me laugh so hard I snorted!! Does fort knox have an app? I'm a photographer and I keep my clients pic samples on my phone for them to view…..and I don't want them to be able to open another clients folder and see there pics…..that's why I want to be able to lock each folder with it's own password I was using Photo Vault on the iPhone and it was perfect, but I can find anything like it it for android.

leyvatron
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Try applock

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Follow me and my Android videos on YouTube if you want. Remember to click Thanks and Subscribe.
Join my Facebook group - Everybody is welcome

Google+ Add me

Armyrj127
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hide it pro