Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

[Q] Trouble flashing [ROM][4.3 MJ9] Lab Rats Resurrection

OP johnnymac65

3rd January 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Good morning people! I am having trouble flashing Lab Rats 4.3. I apologize if this has been posted before, but i havent seen this particular issue posted. I got the notification that the rom was flashed successfully and when i swiped to complete the installation, it said there was no OS located and do I want to continue. Of course I swiped it (not using my head ) and mp phone booted up to a white screen with the verizon logo and that was it. I restored it to jelly bean 22 and tried it again with the same results. I had this version of Lab Rats before and really like it but for some reason I took it off my sd card. Would really like to run it again. Can anyone tell me where I went wrong? My phone specs are :
SCH-I605
I605VRUEMJ9
JellyBeans build 22
3rd January 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac65

Good morning people! I am having trouble flashing Lab Rats 4.3. I apologize if this has been posted before, but i havent seen this particular issue posted. I got the notification that the rom was flashed successfully and when i swiped to complete the installation, it said there was no OS located and do I want to continue. Of course I swiped it (not using my head ) and mp phone booted up to a white screen with the verizon logo and that was it. I restored it to jelly bean 22 and tried it again with the same results. I had this version of Lab Rats before and really like it but for some reason I took it off my sd card. Would really like to run it again. Can anyone tell me where I went wrong? My phone specs are :
SCH-I605
I605VRUEMJ9
JellyBeans build 22

did you check the MD5 ? Should be
MD5 - ca8121c9fc5eb1c340c6a0cfe05d7ef7
5th January 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
No I didnt. Thank you for telling me this. I will check and see if I have the right one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
5th January 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #4  
Flag NE OHIO
Thanks Meter: 310

576 posts
More
Using TWRP?
Reflash the rom again. Seen others having that issue with TWRP. Also try Philz recovery. Works better with 4.3 roms for me.
5th January 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
I am using TWRP but will try PHILZ. thanks for the advice

5th January 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
I have it up and running. Apparently I didn't let it load long enough. Thanks for all the help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread