Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianzhisun View Post
Nevermind, Give us 4.3 first!
Yes!I scare sony will troll all xperia T's User.....No 4.3 for sony T

randymess
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Plz, stop this madness. Let's wait at least until December 30. Oh my god!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

ArmaNineTSeven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Look, it is not about the rush, it's about showing Sony that there are a lot of people that would love to see it happen. See it as a support for the devs hard work. And better now than after they say "No 4.4 for the Xperia T" cause once a case is closed, it stays closed.

See it as support guys.

ferdinez
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i think its best no one signs that petition. Put yourself in Sony's shoes. They are preparing updates and pushing updates to lots of devices within a few months. We are all anxious and getting tired of waiting but a petition for 4.4 when its already being looked into is a bit childish and unnecessary. its jeopardizing things for us. Would have been better if it was a petition to AT&T for bootloader unlock.

Keep Calm and Wait for KitKat

bigyinn
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Why would Sony want to release yet another Android update after 4.3 for the Xperia T? The phone is over a year old now and Sony are pushing their Z range, so they're not going to put any development work into anything but bug fixes really.
What would be the benefit to them as a business? Answer probably very little if any.
I've been hearing the same demands on here since the X10i was released! The fact of the matter its unlikely most handsets will see more than 2 releases of Android.

Mahthenewgamer1998
Old
Thanks Meter 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyinn View Post
Why would Sony want to release yet another Android update after 4.3 for the Xperia T? The phone is over a year old now and Sony are pushing their Z range, so they're not going to put any development work into anything but bug fixes really.
What would be the benefit to them as a business? Answer probably very little if any.
I've been hearing the same demands on here since the X10i was released! The fact of the matter its unlikely most handsets will see more than 2 releases of Android.
Cause Sony Just Released One Update for this series (4.1)
I Think at least it Should Release 3 big Update For These Phones same as SP
Name:Moh@mmad Amin #Mobilestan.net

If I helped or Like my post,Press "Thanks" button

dantefff
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyinn View Post
The benefit of releasing new versions of Android is getting users happy. Why people buy a nexus device? Mostly because that device is going to have guaranteed updates for at least 18 months.

If Sony (put here any other brand) would have a similar update policy many users will think on buying a Sony device, so Sony would sell more devices and have more profit.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

spromper
Old
(Last edited by spromper; 4th January 2014 at 02:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Selling more doesn't mean more profit. Developing an update is very time consuming as we've seen and with that it will also cost Sony a lot of money. If it is even profitable to update the T to kitkat I doubt it would be noteworthy.

I would love to see 4.4 on the T because I have to go another year with this phone but I would understand Sony if they don't update our phones.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

DooMLoRD
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 34137
signed
Like my work? Please consider donating via PayPal

Lead Developer of Team UtterChaos & Member of Team ICX

Creator of DooMKernel making those Snapdragons fly higher and faster

Android Devices I use : Sony Xperia Z1, Z, SP, T | WISHLIST: Sony Xperia Z2

Contributions : Generic Android / Xperia X10 / Xperia 2011 devices / Samsung Galaxy S2 / Huawei Ideos X6 / Samsung Galaxy SCL (i9003) / HTC Flyer / Kindle Fire / HTC JetStream / Xperia P, Sola, U / HTC One X / Xperia S / Xperia T, V, TX / Xperia Z, ZL, Tablet Z / Xperia SP / Xperia Z1 / Sony ZU GPe / Xperia Z1 Compact / Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet / Xperia T2 Ultra

My Apps on Google Play Store | Follow me on Twitter!

The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]