Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,459 Members 37,841 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help with SecMms.apk

Tip us?

phaw16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Need Help with SecMms.apk

As we all know the stock secmms.apk has a lot of ANNOYING limits such as 10 contacts per group sms and automatic convertion to mms.

By any chance is there someone can give me a modded secmms.apk for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 with no group sms limit, no auto mms convertion and etc..?

Dual Sim Fuctionality is not necessary. I only use 1 sim for texting and calling. I tried other secmms.apk which is already modded but it doesnt work for me.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaw16 View Post
As we all know the stock secmms.apk has a lot of ANNOYING limits such as 10 contacts per group sms and automatic convertion to mms.

By any chance is there someone can give me a modded secmms.apk for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 with no group sms limit, no auto mms convertion and etc..?

Dual Sim Fuctionality is not necessary. I only use 1 sim for texting and calling. I tried other secmms.apk which is already modded but it doesnt work for me.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
It's a lot easier to use an Xposed module like Wanam to modify the settings in real-time rather than making ROM-specific apk mods, and easier to restore back to original settings as well.
Wanam Xposed for 4.2 Samsung ROMs - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2383484

Make sure you have Xposed Framework installed before this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401