Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help to make sure I get the right screen replacement. HELP!!!

Tip us?

tintguy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Need help to make sure I get the right screen replacement. HELP!!!

Ok, so I have an HTC One X and it is the white AT&T LTE version. I have CM11 installed on it now and in the phone info section of settings it lists the phone as a One X, but when I had IMAGIOrom installed it listed the phone as the One XL. The model number on the back is PJ83100. I am getting ready to order a new screen/digitizer to replace my scratched and cracked one. There are several ones on ebay that are AT&T branded and the description says they are for the S720E and from what I read elsewhere that the S720E is the device that carries the Endeavor codename and the X325A is the Evita, which is what I have. I just want to make sure that if I order one that has the AT&T logo on it, that it will work. From what I can tell the size differences between the Endeavor and the Evita are very minimal, but enough to make a difference on whether the glass will fit. Any clarification or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Current Devices:
HTC One X AT&T S-Off, SuperCID, running ViperXL/ElementalX
Motorola Droid Razr M XT907(company phone) stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 GT-P3113 stock

Previous Devices:
HTC One V running myOne 9.5+CDMA(SOLD)
Samsung Galaxy Prevail running CTMod 3.80 w/ KoumaKernel 2.5(SOLD)

Madcat8686
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintguy View Post
Ok, so I have an HTC One X and it is the white AT&T LTE version. I have CM11 installed on it now and in the phone info section of settings it lists the phone as a One X, but when I had IMAGIOrom installed it listed the phone as the One XL. The model number on the back is PJ83100. I am getting ready to order a new screen/digitizer to replace my scratched and cracked one. There are several ones on ebay that are AT&T branded and the description says they are for the S720E and from what I read elsewhere that the S720E is the device that carries the Endeavor codename and the X325A is the Evita, which is what I have. I just want to make sure that if I order one that has the AT&T logo on it, that it will work. From what I can tell the size differences between the Endeavor and the Evita are very minimal, but enough to make a difference on whether the glass will fit. Any clarification or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
There is info on this in the forums. Here is a little info on that:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2164760
HTC One (M8) S-off
Rom: SinLessROM GPe v3.5.4 / Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

HTC One XL Evita S-off
Rom: Vanir / Kernel: Torched
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Nexus 7 (2012) Grouper
Rom: Paranoid Android 4.45 / Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1