Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need help to make sure I get the right screen replacement. HELP!!!

OP tintguy

5th January 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 71

271 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, so I have an HTC One X and it is the white AT&T LTE version. I have CM11 installed on it now and in the phone info section of settings it lists the phone as a One X, but when I had IMAGIOrom installed it listed the phone as the One XL. The model number on the back is PJ83100. I am getting ready to order a new screen/digitizer to replace my scratched and cracked one. There are several ones on ebay that are AT&T branded and the description says they are for the S720E and from what I read elsewhere that the S720E is the device that carries the Endeavor codename and the X325A is the Evita, which is what I have. I just want to make sure that if I order one that has the AT&T logo on it, that it will work. From what I can tell the size differences between the Endeavor and the Evita are very minimal, but enough to make a difference on whether the glass will fit. Any clarification or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
5th January 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 195

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintguy

Ok, so I have an HTC One X and it is the white AT&T LTE version. I have CM11 installed on it now and in the phone info section of settings it lists the phone as a One X, but when I had IMAGIOrom installed it listed the phone as the One XL. The model number on the back is PJ83100. I am getting ready to order a new screen/digitizer to replace my scratched and cracked one. There are several ones on ebay that are AT&T branded and the description says they are for the S720E and from what I read elsewhere that the S720E is the device that carries the Endeavor codename and the X325A is the Evita, which is what I have. I just want to make sure that if I order one that has the AT&T logo on it, that it will work. From what I can tell the size differences between the Endeavor and the Evita are very minimal, but enough to make a difference on whether the glass will fit. Any clarification or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There is info on this in the forums. Here is a little info on that:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2164760
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread