JEWEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
Oct 18 2012 15:46:20
- I have this: d-h.st/SUc version of TWRP installed (22.214.171.124).
- I was following this video: youtube: v=OANqKp0tguE
- After the ROM and GAPP installed I rebooted the phone and then the "HTC quietly brilliant" white logo screen looped infinitely.
- At some point after I got back into TWRP recovery I hit factory reset which wiped my SDCard and made it unmountable.
- I fixed the unmount issue by formatting the drive on my computer (Win7 x64). I, again, loaded the CM11 Kitkat and the GAPPS back on the SDCard and tried to re-install it.
- It seemed to install successfully but it said at the end "Unable to mount to '/cache' ".
- Rebooted, infinite boot loop again. Went back in to recovery and wiped.
- Found the stock rooted ROM, installed, and booted back in to the default OS.
So my questions is, how do I install Kitkat properly to the device? Or any custom ROM? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!