Tip us?

godinez_br
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] [Help] Walkman stops to work after Update OEM Apps in AIO v6.5

Hi,
i've made some changes on my Sony Tablet S(android 4.0.3 R5A) using the AIO v6.5 :
root, install rescue-backdoor, run OTA ZIP autodownloader, Toggle OTA system updates notification off, Install init.d supoort, init.d script for increase sd speeds and finaly the Update OEM Apps.

Everything works great, except the Sony Walkman App, when i open the app it's starts ok, but when i go to "my musics" the app stops... i've tried to factory reset, wipe data and sd card data, but the problem was not solved...
Can anyone help me please?

godinez_br
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Talking SOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by godinez_br View Post
Hi,
i've made some changes on my Sony Tablet S(android 4.0.3 R5A) using the AIO v6.5 :
root, install rescue-backdoor, run OTA ZIP autodownloader, Toggle OTA system updates notification off, Install init.d supoort, init.d script for increase sd speeds and finaly the Update OEM Apps.

Everything works great, except the Sony Walkman App, when i open the app it's starts ok, but when i go to "my musics" the app stops... i've tried to factory reset, wipe data and sd card data, but the problem was not solved...
Can anyone help me please?
Problem Solved
Just re-intall the firmware using the S.onyTablet.S [FLASHER] - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2050126 .