Ask a question

No registration required

Error message yellow triangle

OP Trentw25

6th January 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
"System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help" This is the error message I am getting. The only place I can get to is download mode.

I tried updating from 4.2.1 to 4.3 manually because no matter how many times I tried to update from the phone it wouldn't install all the way. I used ODIN to manually update it to the newest firmware. I'm starting to think it was just a root to a 4.3 custom rom. It stopped randomly and that's when I got the error message. I have tried turning it off and on multiple times and also with removing the battery.
I'm not sure if my phone is bricked or soft-bricked.

Any information is helpful. I hope there is a way to get back to stock
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535

Thank you so much. Trent
6th January 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 559

962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentw25

"System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help" This is the error message I am getting. The only place I can get to is download mode.

I tried updating from 4.2.1 to 4.3 manually because no matter how many times I tried to update from the phone it wouldn't install all the way. I used ODIN to manually update it to the newest firmware. I'm starting to think it was just a root to a 4.3 custom rom. It stopped randomly and that's when I got the error message. I have tried turning it off and on multiple times and also with removing the battery.
I'm not sure if my phone is bricked or soft-bricked.

Any information is helpful. I hope there is a way to get back to stock
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535

Thank you so much. Trent

If you are in doubt use the Verizon utility but the Odin file is from the utility so if you got it from me I don't know what the problem is.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586319
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread