Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error message yellow triangle

Tip us?

Trentw25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Error message yellow triangle

"System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help" This is the error message I am getting. The only place I can get to is download mode.

I tried updating from 4.2.1 to 4.3 manually because no matter how many times I tried to update from the phone it wouldn't install all the way. I used ODIN to manually update it to the newest firmware. I'm starting to think it was just a root to a 4.3 custom rom. It stopped randomly and that's when I got the error message. I have tried turning it off and on multiple times and also with removing the battery.
I'm not sure if my phone is bricked or soft-bricked.

Any information is helpful. I hope there is a way to get back to stock
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535

Thank you so much. Trent

ThePagel
Old
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentw25 View Post
"System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help" This is the error message I am getting. The only place I can get to is download mode.

I tried updating from 4.2.1 to 4.3 manually because no matter how many times I tried to update from the phone it wouldn't install all the way. I used ODIN to manually update it to the newest firmware. I'm starting to think it was just a root to a 4.3 custom rom. It stopped randomly and that's when I got the error message. I have tried turning it off and on multiple times and also with removing the battery.
I'm not sure if my phone is bricked or soft-bricked.

Any information is helpful. I hope there is a way to get back to stock
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535

Thank you so much. Trent
If you are in doubt use the Verizon utility but the Odin file is from the utility so if you got it from me I don't know what the problem is.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586319