XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

swap storage

Tip us?

hanafi200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default swap storage

thanks God i successfully installed cwm and my phone rooted, now i want to swap my 16g external to internal, thats the prob, is there any easiest way to do that? i used to use same technique for my lated phone, but its failed, and i tried use some apk call external 2 internal, and it dont happend, failed,,, uh, can someone guide me...

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi200 View Post
thanks God i successfully installed cwm and my phone rooted, now i want to swap my 16g external to internal, thats the prob, is there any easiest way to do that? i used to use same technique for my lated phone, but its failed, and i tried use some apk call external 2 internal, and it dont happend, failed,,, uh, can someone guide me...
if you want space specifically so that you can play/install more then 1 hd games, then use gl to sd...it will move ur game data from phone to memory card and all you have to do is open gl sd app and Mount game and play...... that way you can have as many games you want.. i have fifa14 mc4 and asphalt 8 @ same time.. thanks to this app ..
hope i helped.....
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rahul8040
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi200 View Post
swapping method only works in JB 4.1.2 not in 4.4(CM11) or OFFCIAL JB 4.2.2 as the workaround is that you can download GL2SD which actually mounts the particular folder for you to play the game with data on external SD card...but remember before installing any game you have to have to place data FIRST in internal sd card then TRANSFER the data through and only through the APP(gl2sd) and game will work fine..

don't forget the thanks button..
The Following User Says Thank You to rahul8040 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hanafi200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
if you want space specifically so that you can play/install more then 1 hd games, then use gl to sd...it will move ur game data from phone to memory card and all you have to do is open gl sd app and Mount game and play...... that way you can have as many games you want.. i have fifa14 mc4 and asphalt 8 @ same time.. thanks to this app ..
hope i helped.....
thanks a lot, but now im using folder mount, i believe its has same function as gl to sd, where can mount installed hd games to sd card, hehehhee, now i have fifa2014, and 3 more hd games, thanks