FORUMS

[Q] Is it true that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone?

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By The_Beginning, Junior Member on 5th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I googled fastest phone and found articles saying that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone? Is this true? If it is, why might this be?
 
 
5th January 2014, 11:40 PM |#2  
whitedragon551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beginning

I googled fastest phone and found articles saying that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone? Is this true? If it is, why might this be?

The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit processor in it. That could be the only thing I could think of that would make it "the fastest". Do you have a link to the articles you read stating this? I highly doubt it is the fastest. There are many Android devices that have specs at or above what the iPhone 5S has.
6th January 2014, 12:39 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon551

The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit processor in it. That could be the only thing I could think of that would make it "the fastest". Do you have a link to the articles you read stating this? I highly doubt it is the fastest. There are many Android devices that have specs at or above what the iPhone 5S has.

slashgear.com/iphone-5s-confirmed-fastest-phone-in-independent-ranking-test-19302140
phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-5s-is-the-fastest-smartphone-according-to-benchmark-tests_id48469
6th January 2014, 01:27 AM |#4  
whitedragon551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beginning

slashgear.com/iphone-5s-confirmed-fastest-phone-in-independent-ranking-test-19302140
phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-5s-is-the-fastest-smartphone-according-to-benchmark-tests_id48469

Both articles pull info from Geekbench. I notice they havent confirmed their findings with any other app and it doesnt include phones like the Note 3. I would take those reviews with a grain of salt.
6th January 2014, 01:43 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon551

Both articles pull info from Geekbench. I notice they havent confirmed their findings with any other app and it doesnt include phones like the Note 3. I would take those reviews with a grain of salt.

Ok Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes