Post Reply

[Q] [Crying] anyway to even lower the min volume??

4th January 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 60
 
585 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Just got my Z1 today this phone seems close to perfect
The only problem is that the when i plug into earphone, even the min volume is way too large for me!!
i test different earphone and i'm sure that it is becoz of the z1!! (my previous xperia s has its min volume that make much more sense)
anyway to get volume between min and mute??
i dont mind to root my phone (as i will) but i hope i can still use the walkman player...
4th January 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #2  
TagEHeuer's Avatar
Senior Member
Bristol
Thanks Meter: 67
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWOKSFUNG

Just got my Z1 today this phone seems close to perfect
The only problem is that the when i plug into earphone, even the min volume is way too large for me!!
i test different earphone and i'm sure that it is becoz of the z1!! (my previous xperia s has its min volume that make much more sense)
anyway to get volume between min and mute??
i dont mind to root my phone (as i will) but i hope i can still use the walkman player...

Let me get this straight, even at the lowest volume it's too loud for you? I'm not sure if anyone would make an app to make the volume go lower... here are some links though..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumev2&hl=en

PowerAMP has a pre amp slide to tweak the volume.

Hope this helps.
4th January 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #3  
Zerousen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag McKinney, TX
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Return it and get a different one. Make sure you test it before you actually take it home with you. On my own device, everything is just fine, maybe a slight yellow tint, but nothing a little bit of white balance can't fix, and it's far better than my sister's yellow tint Nexus 5.
5th January 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 60
 
585 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer

Let me get this straight, even at the lowest volume it's too loud for you? I'm not sure if anyone would make an app to make the volume go lower... here are some links though..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumev2&hl=en

PowerAMP has a pre amp slide to tweak the volume.

Hope this helps.

thx bro i also found this thing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumev2&hl=en
hope it will work for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusanou

Return it and get a different one. Make sure you test it before you actually take it home with you. On my own device, everything is just fine, maybe a slight yellow tint, but nothing a little bit of white balance can't fix, and it's far better than my sister's yellow tint Nexus 5.

is it just me or newer xperia devices are supposed to be louder??
actually i'm studying oversea and my parents bought this to me and find a friend to deliver it= =
it was even parallel version so no warranty
5th January 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 60
 
585 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer

Let me get this straight, even at the lowest volume it's too loud for you? I'm not sure if anyone would make an app to make the volume go lower... here are some links though..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumev2&hl=en

PowerAMP has a pre amp slide to tweak the volume.

Hope this helps.

seems working well
but it still go crazy if i press it wrong
and i'm gonna deaf if some1 call me = =
6th January 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWOKSFUNG

Just got my Z1 today this phone seems close to perfect
The only problem is that the when i plug into earphone, even the min volume is way too large for me!!
i test different earphone and i'm sure that it is becoz of the z1!! (my previous xperia s has its min volume that make much more sense)
anyway to get volume between min and mute??
i dont mind to root my phone (as i will) but i hope i can still use the walkman player...

Open up the equalizer and turn down all frequencies, it will help decrease the overall volume a bit more.
The Following User Says Thank You to xasbo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank