Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 44,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Crying] anyway to even lower the min volume??

Tip us?

KWOKSFUNG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Default [Q] [Crying] anyway to even lower the min volume??

Just got my Z1 today this phone seems close to perfect
The only problem is that the when i plug into earphone, even the min volume is way too large for me!!
i test different earphone and i'm sure that it is becoz of the z1!! (my previous xperia s has its min volume that make much more sense)
anyway to get volume between min and mute??
i dont mind to root my phone (as i will) but i hope i can still use the walkman player...

TagEHeuer
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWOKSFUNG View Post
The only problem is that the when i plug into earphone, even the min volume is way too large for me!!
i test different earphone and i'm sure that it is becoz of the z1!! (my previous xperia s has its min volume that make much more sense)
i dont mind to root my phone (as i will) but i hope i can still use the walkman player...
Let me get this straight, even at the lowest volume it's too loud for you? I'm not sure if anyone would make an app to make the volume go lower... here are some links though..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumev2&hl=en

PowerAMP has a pre amp slide to tweak the volume.

Hope this helps.

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.

Zerousen
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Return it and get a different one. Make sure you test it before you actually take it home with you. On my own device, everything is just fine, maybe a slight yellow tint, but nothing a little bit of white balance can't fix, and it's far better than my sister's yellow tint Nexus 5.

KWOKSFUNG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
Let me get this straight, even at the lowest volume it's too loud for you? I'm not sure if anyone would make an app to make the volume go lower... here are some links though..

Hope this helps.
thx bro i also found this thing
hope it will work for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusanou View Post
Return it and get a different one. Make sure you test it before you actually take it home with you. On my own device, everything is just fine, maybe a slight yellow tint, but nothing a little bit of white balance can't fix, and it's far better than my sister's yellow tint Nexus 5.
is it just me or newer xperia devices are supposed to be louder??
actually i'm studying oversea and my parents bought this to me and find a friend to deliver it= =
it was even parallel version so no warranty

KWOKSFUNG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post

Hope this helps.
seems working well
but it still go crazy if i press it wrong
and i'm gonna deaf if some1 call me = =

xasbo
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWOKSFUNG View Post
Open up the equalizer and turn down all frequencies, it will help decrease the overall volume a bit more.
The Following User Says Thank You to xasbo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]