Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

rerooting nook

Tip us?

munchy09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default rerooting nook

The other day my rooted nook decided to recieve an update from barnes and noble and resotred it back to the factory image, so now I have to reroot it so what is everyone using when they are flashing a rom that is getting good results?
Munchy09
There is a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. What do you choose to be?

munchy09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have been rerooting my nook and installed cm10.1.3.2-encore.zip with gapps 20130812 and it goes into the boot screen and just sits there, I also have cm7.2.0-encore.zip and gapps 20110829 and get the same issue. Really I have all the gapps and cm roms just having problems getting them to run and just wondering what is working best for everyone.
Munchy09
There is a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. What do you choose to be?

polymath257
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchy09 View Post
I have been rerooting my nook and installed cm10.1.3.2-encore.zip with gapps 20130812 and it goes into the boot screen and just sits there, I also have cm7.2.0-encore.zip and gapps 20110829 and get the same issue. Really I have all the gapps and cm roms just having problems getting them to run and just wondering what is working best for everyone.
Which boot screen? The stock one or the one for CM?

Did you do a factory reset after using recovery to install the ROM?

munchy09
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Its stuck at the cm one. Yes i did a system/dalvec cache wipe/ cache wipe.

Sent from my DROID4 using xda app-developers app
Munchy09